Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Website
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Firefox and Safari
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: All of my personal lists on my profile
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.): I have made many personal lists on my profile. when I make an observation of a new species that I had not observed before, however, it will no longer update saying it is observed on my lists. I used to resolve this issue by clucking Edit Taxa then selecting all and saving the list. this no longer fixes the issue and it seemed to happen around the same time as the Dynamic Life List was launched though I dont know if the two are connected.