Photos not uploading to Seek App

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android): Samsung S10

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings): Nothing in settings

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: I downloaded the Seek App and initially was really happy. I discovered that it was saving all my photos under observations, even the ones from my camera

Step 2: That seemed to stop happening, or at least was a bit arbitrary, so it identified a spider for example but then in observations it said I had not observed any spiders

Step 3: I deleted the App and had hoped that my observations would reappear when I reinstated it. But this didn’t happen

Step 4; As well as this the app is still not recording all of my observations

1 Like

For Seek, the version number is in the About screen.

The spider was identified to the species level?