Project badge not showing on observations

And it is the same page after reloading:

Re-loading isn’t making a difference for me - still no project badge.

It does for me, but it’s not a solution of the problem anyway, the number changes, but still some projects are missing and it’s random. I believe this fact was added to complement the understanding of the situation.

Yes, it is so.

1 Like

Experiencing this again this evening. Uploaded 3 observations, had to tweak coords of one or two to get in correct place. Then confirmed from Location Details that the observations are in the intended Place, but still no badge.

checked Project page https://inaturalist.nz/projects/chf-bank and they are both shown there.(Melicytus and Solanum, the two most recent obs)

Still no badge on one. The other had a badge when refreshed.
Over an hour later, still no badge on the other. Screen Shot 2020-06-04 at 10.18.18 PM|690x388NB The Collection Project is called CHF Bank, not the other Project, Native Plants etc, which is Traditional and does show its badge in the obs.

Hey everyone, please provide URLs for projects and individual observations if you are experiencing a bug. It’s very difficult to investigate a bug without those.

That being said, we just released a potential fix for this, and the examples provided here are looking good to me. Let us know if you’re still seeing any problems.

4 Likes

Today I saw no problems, so probably fixed.

1 Like

No problem today, thanks!

1 Like

Appears to be fixed - thanks, @tiwane!

2 Likes