Since today I cannot see fotos in obs of my projects using the IOS app

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform iOS

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): 3.2.6, 670, IOS 16.3.1

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : App

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: all projects

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.): I

Step 1: Open the iNaturalist App

Step 2: Choose projects

Step 3: open a project I see recent observations but no fotos of those. Even if I select one obs I don’t get the picuture.

To solve the problem I deleted the app and reinstalled it, with no success. I also tried to increase the storage space by deleting some apps. I now have about 7 GB free storage. I also closed all other apps and rebooted the device.

It worked for more than one year in the same way, even this morning, but all of a sudden I do not see the fotos.

Kind regards
Stephan

This was likely related to a bug in a recent deploy to our API. I believe the bug is fixed now. Could you please try again and check if you can see photos again? Thanks!

1 Like

Thanks. Indeed, now it works again as expected :-)

1 Like