Time zone problem

i still don’t know how to help because i still don’t understand exactly what your problem is.

you’ve referenced an observation where you said a problem existed, but then you said you have already fixed the problem – so looking at the observation doesn’t help to elucidate what the problem was. you said you didn’t have a screenshot of what the problem looked like when the problem existed, and you didn’t elaborate on what exactly the data looked like when it was bad either. (what exactly was the time shown when it was bad? what exactly was the time zone shown when it was bad?)

next time this happens, leaving at least one of these observations “wrong” will help to show what exactly you’re talking about. please point out such an observation when you have one to share. until then, or unless you can offer better details of the problem in the meantime, i think it’ll be hard for someone to help you without spending an unnecessarily large amount of time trying to guess at what your problem is.

for anyone else who is interested in looking into the problem in the meantime:

UPDATE: this might be similar to what’s being described over at https://forum.inaturalist.org/t/time-observed-constantly-changing-ios/30612.

1 Like