Trying to edit my topic, but it is not working

I am not sure if perhaps I should’ve put this in the bug reports category, but I am trying to edit this post of mine and it is not working.

For context this is what I am trying to add:

When identifying “Unknowns” always try to add the best ID you are comfortable with, without using the CV. Granted, I’m sure the CV could in fact help you get a better identification as it is constantly being improved, but to use it one must click on the observation. Honestly, I don’t know why that is the way it is, but it is and the way to most easily and efficiently go through unknowns would be to not have to click on every individual observation, but instead just do what you can do without the CV and not having to actually click on the observation. Next, when an observation is entirely made up of something a human made (e.g. a shops icon that includes a fish, etc.) you can confidently mark it with the identification Homo Sapiens. Warning: if you are unsure whether the observation was meant specifically for the human made object don’t mark it as human,instead simply ask the user what it is meant for and mark it as “reviewed” to get it out of your pool of unknowns.

EDIT: My bad, I don’t know what was the problem, but after 10 minutes of trying I decided to delete my edit and restart it. It took a while of loading and i had to click it twice, but it seems to fixed. Sorry!

Update: For about 10 minutes I tried a variety of different things and I believe it may be fixed now although it isn’t appearing correctly for me as it stopped bringing me back to the edit area when I finish.