What happened to the photo on this observation?

I swear, I have never uploaded an observation without a photo. Yet here this one is, why, why, why? I’m freaking out. I bet there’s another topic about this but I’m too lazy to find it. Sorry. But WHY? Help me.

Don’t sweat it. Sometimes the images won’t load when you upload an observation and you either just have to wait, or reupload the image. It’s not a big deal either way.

I uploaded this several days ago. This is the first time I’ve looked at it since.

And if I go to it again now, the photo is still gone.

No need to worry @fluffyinca, sometimes this happens. It usually happens when photos don’t get uploaded, but it shows they’ve been uploaded. And if your internet connection cuts down in mid-way of uploading, photos don’t get uploaded. Have happened with me too, just upload the photos again.

3 Likes

My internet connection is fine! And I’m afraid that if it really is a problem, and I just reupload, no one will be able to tell what happened.

Our records don’t show any photos as part of this observation when it was created, or any photos being added to it since its creation. Can’t say much more than that, but as far as we can tell it’s not a bug. If anyone comes across a similar situation, please let us know.

3 Likes