Edited Date/Time Not Saving Correctly

I don’t have a smart phone so I have to type in location, time observed, etc. and try to do batch editing on my computer. It’s a fight and can take a long time. I have five observations that don’t show the correct date when they were observed. I don’t have the exact date on my camera so the date (Jan.1 2023) from my camera showed up as the time when I observed them. Well I want to include them with the rest of the pictures I took for my project Oct 4 2023. Unfortunately Jan.1 2023 does not fall within the dates for the project so these five observations are left out. When I bring up the observation to edit the time observed it shows the correct date in the area to edit, but still shows Jan.1 2023 when I save that info. How can I correct this so they will be included in my project? Also there are observations in the project where I typed in the right day and time, but when the website posted them to the project they skewed the time having me making them during the wrong time of the day. .

To get the most out of filing a Bug Report, please be sure to include all the info in the template that you can. It seems like all of the issues here may involve the web uploader and site - can you confirm? What browser are you using? Can you upload a screenshot of the error you are seeing?

I edited the title of the bug report to describe the issue - if you think the new title is not accurate, feel free to suggest a different one.

2 Likes