Enlarging photo on identify or observation page very slow

“maximum size”?

3 Likes

Eeep! I’ve just noticed the “View full size photo” on the Identify page! Awesome :-) Thank you thank you thank you! Thrilled to tiny bits!

4 Likes

Please could we have the “View full size photo” option on obs as well. It opens the pic really fast (compared to the modal which takes forever), and one can zoom in even before the pic has finished loading (which one can’t do on the modal which takes forever). Also, one can zoom above 100% which is needed a lot (by me, anyway). ALSO, it stays zoomed to the place you left it when comparing with other pictures, unlike the modal which has wandered off to the top or bottom and one has to find one’s place again.

ctrl-right click and choose open in new tab. Gives you the full size image and much better control on zoom level (with the ctrl +/- zoom of the browser page). If you open in a new window, then you can easily alt-tab between that zoomed image and some other open file such as a pdf or webpage to compare features

Yes I know. But twould be fab to have the button since it’s possible and we have it on the Identify modal anyway. You can also use mousewheel-click on most browsers.

I would go with Max(2048x2048) for the name. Would answer a question before it is asked.

3 Likes

@charlie Are you still encountering this issue?

I haven’t noticed it lately. I also have a better internet connection now so maybe it was just on our end.