How do you batch add to project from list?

@jwidness Is there a way to submit batch records (say, to a project) using the dynamic lifelist? As far as I can tell, if you try to submit multiple observations to a project manually using the batch submission option, it will only allow you to pull observations from the old life-list, which as you said, is no longer functional.

Thanks!

If you want to batch submit observations to a project, your best bet is through the Edit Observations function. There’s a tutorial here: https://forum.inaturalist.org/t/adding-observations-to-a-traditional-project-wiki/13190

The add from list is very old and doesn’t actually add observations, it adds taxa and you have to fill out the observations from scratch.

1 Like

@jwidness Thank you, I’ll try that! I’ve been adding them manually one by one…which is fine for one project, but gets old quickly when you find another one that fits and have to go back through all the same observations!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.