How to add an additional photo when EDITING an already-existing observation?

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): website

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About): ?

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : chrome

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: any existing observation: click “edit”

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

can’t figure out how to ADD an additional photo to an existing observation when EDITing the observation; the (add?) photo box/section is incredibly non-intuitive (and makes no sense); someone other than the person who designed that (and other than someone who is already familiar with how it works) needs to be included in a usability test. (I’m happy to chat with a developer via Zoom; contact me at PT@PhilipT.com to arrange)

uh… and so, okay, I created a screen shot… but how do I add it to this post??

To add a screenshot, just copy and paste it into your post like you would for a photo or image

To add more photos to existing observations on the desktop, use this button:

3 Likes

When editing an observation, the section to add or edit your photos is on the right side. To add a photo, it’s a typical file chooser button. It says “Choose Files”. You click that, find them on your computer, add, and Save observation.

thebeachcomber’s screenshot is faster.

5 Likes

@bouteloua @thebeachcomber : Thanks!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.