How to import photos to iNaturalist app from iPhone photo gallery

I thought on Samsung you do have to check if GPS is present in the photo but with Iphone i probably only set this once and than it is good.
On my Samsung Galaxy i did have problems wit hit.

Now i have an Samsung Xcover and want to add photos by the Android app as my iphone was damaged twice. There is no button for adding an observation in the Android iNat app ? You first have to go the hamburgermenu, “nieuwe waarneming”->Choose Image-> and than back in the iNat app ?
The layout is very surprising.

If you do not use the share button in the Gallery (i forgot, but hope i will remember when i need it) you need four steps to do this ? (which is quite a lot).

On Twitter and Facebook I get my own posts if i press “profile” but that is noton the app. Further half of my screen is filled with the message “Upload voltooid, Begreppen” but the upload went correct, so there is no need at all for any message. It should turn red if it fails with a reclamation mark.
The Samsung Xcover 5 is a disaster as it is terribly slow. Do not buy it.

But why is there a message “upload voltooid” and how to get rid of it ?

And i found a “+” button to add an additonal observation which is the shortcut i was looking for.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.