Include checklists in search results

As a taxa curator, when I add new species, I always try to update and document them in the relevant checklists. To facilitate this I have created identically named checklists as a subchecklist under the relevant nation. Thus there is Spiders of Canada, Spiders of Denmark etc.

But they are not searchable, it would be helpful if searching returned these, right now the only way to get to them is to search for the nation, open the checklist link after that page loads, open the subchecklist menu, then open the relevant checklist.

Based on your description should your topic title say more specifically include subchecklists in search results?

1 Like

I have no reason to exclude national checklists, or others not in the geo hierarchy. My specific use case would be for subchecklists, but that is just my specific case.

1 Like

OK, I just wasn’t understanding whether all kinds of checklists are unsearchable, or only certain kinds.

1 Like

With a revamp of checklists in the offing, we won’t be be adding them as they currently exist to header search.

1 Like