Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform : iphone12
App version number: 3.0.6 buikd610
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem
I happened to go back and look at a observation and noticed that it was in the wrong place(even though it should have been geotagged by iPhone) and I went and manually repositioned it to where it was found. Went back to the list of all observations and it still looked correct it said it was listed in a park where it was found. Pulled down to refresh and it showed it being in a random place 15 miles west.
I have tried manually repositioning this location 5 times now and each time after refresh it has the location as a random different location very far away, no repeats on the new random location and I’ve never been to any of these spots where the location had been positioned.
I screen shot the current configuration which has a very inaccurate location.