Observations ordered submitting order ascending. How to revert to descending order?

In the “edit obs.” tab, I have started getting the observations in ascending order, instead of descending. How do I fix this?

There are two things you can do. The easiest is simply to click on the heading that you want to sort by. If you’re looking at them sorted by date observed, for instance, click on the “date observed” heading and it will sort them the other direction. You can also do this by clicking on the Search button, which will bring up a menu of search criteria, including how you want them sorted.

But how do I revert to the default of descending order?

My experience has been that the “default” gets reset to whatever I’ve last used. If that’s not working the same for you, we’ll have to ask for some additional voices to chime in.

1 Like

In “Edit Observations” on the website, there is an arrow to the right of “Date Added” that can be toggled up and down (for ascending or descending). Is that what you’re looking for?

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.