Plant phenology not showing in Android app

This has been going on for at least a week–the Plant Phenology text shows up, but none of the options do. Website is unaffected. Using Samsung Galaxy S8 running Pie and iNat version 1.12.4 (36)

1 Like

Ok, I thought maybe it was the custom typeface, but I put it on the default and same problem.

I’m on a Alcatel 5033X, running Android 8.1 and inat 1.12.4 (363) and it’s working for me. Looks like it’s either a samsung problem or a Pie problem - anyone got an appropriate machine to test on?

@haida_gwaii please bring up plant phenology again and if the error happens again, immediately send us a log file from the app. To send a log file, go to the Settings tab in the app and tap three times on the version number. You will then have the option to email the log file to us.

1 Like

In my case the problem occurs only with captive observations.
Works with “wild” observations

Hi @haida_gwaii & @gianni_del_bufalo, are you still running into this issue? I checked several observations in the Android app (1.20.31), wild and not wild, and the annotation options all appear in the pop-up. (But I’m troubleshooting with a Pixel 3 on Android 11.)

1 Like

Hi, I have not seen it happen in months… Perhaps six or more. So it appeared to be fixed in an update.

1 Like