Project_id does not work on observations/taxa

This project taxon list includes some dragonflies, but no dragonfly observations meet the criteria:

3 dragonfly species show up, but none were actually observed and meet the criteria in the URL. Clicking on the View Observation links next to the order or any of the species correctly turns up zero observations. The Download CSV link leads to a file that also shows the 3 dragonfly species that don’t belong.

The corresponding observations search is
which correctly shows 0 observations.

If I remove the project_id parameter from that link, observations of the 3 dragonfly species appear. Thus it appears that the buggy search parameter in the taxon list is the project_id.

I took a stab at rewriting your topic title to reflect the issue here.