413 error uploading from Flickr

Hi, guys. I’ve bombed twice now trying to import the same batch of 14 observations from Flickr using https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/import.

The first time, I attempted to add a 2nd photo from my hard disk to an obs, but I dropped it in the wrong place and my browser just displayed the photo instead. So I naively hit the Back button and got back to something that looked like an upload screen (had all 14 pending obs in the import dialog) and quacked like an upload screen (let me change everything I wanted), but when I clicked Save All it took me back to a blank import start screen.

The second time I got everything all set up, including adding several (7 total) supplemental photos from my hard disk (each up to 5 MB or so), then clicked Save All, but I got an error message: 413 Request Entity Too Large.

Also, if one has added the wrong photo from the hard disk to an obs during Flickr import (same dialog as above), there doesn’t seem to be any way to delete it. There is a “clear” button off to the right, but clicking on it doesn’t do anything. And deleting the filename within the Browse dialog doesn’t work either.

Firefox 70.0.1 under Win7E. Let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!