Acceptance as App Owner

Hello,

I applied to be an app owner almost a week ago, and I was wondering how long it takes to process the request. I did not receive any confirmation or anything, is that normal?

Cheers,

Zachary

probably not, although it may be worth noting that the last weekend included a Labor Day holiday on Monday in the US.

you can see whether you have the app owner role or not (currently you don’t) using the API: https://api.inaturalist.org/v1/users/zachaframa.

writing an e-mail to help@inaturalist.org is probably the best way to get the right eyes on the problem, if there’s still no resolution sooner than later.

2 Likes

Because accounts must have confirmed email addresses in just under four hours and we’ve emailed thousands of people over the last week to remind them about that, I’ve been focusing on responding to users with email confirmation issues the past few work days. I apologize for the late reply, I’ll get back to you today.

There still hasn’t been any resolution regarding my application as an app owner. Is there something I can do on my end to speed up the process?

Sorry about that, I responded to you today.

closing to focus at email discussion