Add User Function working properly?

hmmm… those are odd messages.

it’s even odder that it seems like you’ve been able to add and remove users since i last checked.

right now, it looks like you have 158 users included in your project, which is up from 140.
also, i see only 2 duplicated users now: melrathel, skipdonald. so it seems like that means you were able to remove users.

are you seeing an error every single time you make an update, or is it just some of the time? is it exactly the same error each time? tsmith13 noted an “Error: Not Found” message. are you consistently seeing exactly the same thing, or are you seeing something else?

also:
i wonder if you were having multiple people update the list of folks to include in the project? i noticed that if i submit an addition for user A in one tab and at the same time submit an addition for user B in another tab, when both are complete only B has been added. but then if i submit an addition for user C, then A and C will both be added at that point. so maybe you can only have one person making updates at a time without getting quirkiness?