When I request this URL in a web browser (Google Chrome), being logged in, the response is as expected, with the common name “Animals” indicated:
When I request the same URL from a program, using the .Net HttpClient.GetAsync method, the common name is missing (null) in the response:
I noticed this issue only today.
The previous days, I got the common name as expected when requesting this URL from a program.
The issue occurs with all taxa (all taxa that are supposed to have a common name).
The program has first authenticated using a JSON Web Token (JWT), not expired.
(I updated the JWT and retried, to be sure).
(Anyway, a token is likely not needed at all).
From another web browser (Mozilla Firefox), without being logged in, I also get the common name: