Platform (Android, iOS, Website):
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings):
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
I tried to add a first id to an observation. I think it’s some kind of Limenitidinae butterfly. I type that partially, and select an item from the list. Suddenly, “Citrus x latifolia” shows up in the id field. I tried to reproduce the bug, but failed.
Observation: https://www.inaturalist.org/observations/54731696 (shows the corrected id)
But there’s another observation of a butterfly (different family) with that plant id:
Since the plant is so obviously not a lemon plant, I guess the same glitch happened here, too.
I do not know the system used in this case.