Come caricare in un progetto osservazioni pre-esistenti?

Nella pagina della singola osservazione, c’è una voce sulla dx che si chiama Progetti e che nella barra dice “Aggiungi a un progetto”, ma non mi funziona, qualcuno sa perché?

I think you want to remove this filter from your project settings:

Thx a lot, I will try…

It doesen’t works, I don’t know how to remove this filter: in setting choices I’ve excluded any evidence and it’s the same… In any case, I don’t want observations without any evidence…

This field doesn’t refer to evidence as in pictures, sounds, etc., but to the optional annotation field where you choose “organism”, “bone”, “track” etc. (allowing users to describe which evidence the media attached to the observation presents). You’re safe to remove it as a requirement !

1 Like

Done, but now I don’t understand hot to charge in the project some of my observations…it’s seems the’re included in the project automatically, becuase of area it’ selected… it’e there any system to choose if an observation would be included or not? I see, whan I carghe a new observation, that ther is a row for this, but doesen’t works…

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.