I am unable to upload images. Keep getting message "upload failed" . Files are jpeg and less than 2MB. Using Mac Sonoma 14.1 and Safari. Screenshot 2023-11-08 at 1.12.49 pm

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website):

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) :

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: upload image

Step 2: waiting >30sec

Step 3:

This seems like it might be either a temporary server issue or some bad state on your Mac. Did you try again later? Have you tried rebooting your Mac?

Did you try uplooad jpg from another source, e.g. download a random jpg from a website and upload it (and renmove it if you succeeded).?

you need to open your browser’s developer tools, and look for error (not warning) messages in the the console. those errors are the only things that will give you (or anyone else) a hint about what’s actually going on.

Tried rebooting Mac and trying a few hours later, did not solve. Tried again 24 hours later and all seems ok now. Thanks for your input.

No I didn’t try a random image from internet, but Tried rebooting Mac and trying a few hours later, did not solve. Tried again 24 hours later and all seems ok now. Thanks for your input.

1 Like

Not sure I am capable of opening the developers tools and looking for error. Tried rebooting Mac and trying a few hours later, did not solve. Tried again 24 hours later and all seems ok now. Thanks for your input.

Glad it worked out, though mysterious. If it happens again, someone could walk you through the steps of opening the developer tools and looking for the error. Hopefully that won’t be necessary!