Not getting any updates from the Forum except one

Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.

Platform (Android, iOS, Website): Mac

App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):

Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : Firefox, Chrome

URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages:

Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):

Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):

Step 1: Other than the “News and Updates” sent by @tiwane, I have not received any other updates via email from the Forum for several weeks now, even though I have not changed any settings in my account at all.

Step 2:

Step 3:

Are you referring to email updates from the forum? If so, can you verify your forum settings and what type of emails you would expect to be seeing? Also, I know it’s lame to ask, but if this is referring to email updates, have you checked whatever spam filter/folder is associated with your account? Especially if there are also issues with iNaturalist.org emails, that might be the most parsimonious explanation.

I don’t know that iNat has the ability to alter notifications to any specific user on the forum - it could be a Discourse issue, so you could try checking their documentation/help page to see if there are any reports there.

Sorry for not being specific, I do mean email updates. My settings are still the same since I first subscribed to the Forum in 2019 (see screenshot). And since Gmail tends to take unilateral decisions (lol), I have special filters for all emails from iNat and Naturalista to never be sent to spam. This lack of updates has been going on for weeks, but I hadn’t had time to look into it or post here.

Interesting, hmmm - I don’t get any notifications from the forum via email, but maybe another user who does can chime in and see if they are experiencing similar.

I’ll tag you here (@magazhu ) as a positive control since it seems like that should definitely trigger an email given the screenshot.

I got an email just now, after you tagged me, nothing else so far.

Thank you for you help!