Observations won't sync; remains green

I am having the same problem as lumenal - app repeatedly stops uploading partway through the first observation.

I’ve already tried restarting phone, closing and opening app, pausing/unpausing app, logging in to iNaturalist on my browser to ensure the phone was connecting to wifi fine, logging out of app like tiwane suggested on another similar post (oops, there goes all my non-uploading observations), even tried uploading my last observation first and only one at a time…NONE of it worked. Everything else on the phone is working fine, only iNat is coming up short. I still can’t even get one observation uploaded today.

2 Likes

(moved @lumenal and @jonhakim’s posts to this thread - pretty sure this is the bug they’re experiencing)

1 Like

Platform:
Android

App version number:
1.24.1 (newest version)

Description of problem :
Whenever I try to upload an observation, it appears on my homepage and starts to load, then stops almost immediately. It doesn’t show up on the Explore page and every time I go back on the home page it starts to load again. I also can’t add identifications to other people’s observations.

1 Like

Android version 1.24.0 (512)
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE

I’m having the same issue. I haven’t been able to sync observations since yesterday morning.

1 Like

App version 1.24.0 on a Samsung. I am also experiencing the issue of the syncing stopping when it is partway through the first observation to upload.

1 Like

OK, should be fixed now.

5 Likes

Upload works for 1.24.1 ( 513)

Works; my honeybee obs on the pc.

:+1: Thanks! All good now

1 Like