Please fill out the following sections to the best of your ability, it will help us investigate bugs if we have this information at the outset. Screenshots are especially helpful, so please provide those if you can.
Platform (Android, iOS, Website): All? It is working on many different people’s observations.
App version number, if a mobile app issue (shown under Settings or About):
Browser, if a website issue (Firefox, Chrome, etc) : I use Chrome, but the observations appear to be excluded individually across multiple people so I don’t think that would be the issue? I opened Safari and looked at Jane’s bees and it is consistent–missing there also.
URLs (aka web addresses) of any relevant observations or pages: Washington Native Bee Society project: https://www.inaturalist.org/projects/washington-native-bee-society
Mary Jo Adams https://www.inaturalist.org/people/mjonwhidbey
Gaylord Mink https://www.inaturalist.org/people/gmink
Her other bees have turned up, why not his one?
Screenshots of what you are seeing (instructions for taking a screenshot on computers and mobile devices: https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/):
Description of problem (please provide a set of steps we can use to replicate the issue, and make as many as you need.):
We have a state-wide project that is set to collect all bees excluding Honey bees and an eastern Bombus, nothing else. It is open to all dates, research grade and ID needed. I only excluded casual observations because there were several that we could not ID and the people involved would not chat to get to a resolution. So it is wide open yet I am finding many bees that are not being gathered in.
The list above is one I began but I know I saw more before starting to collect them. I found these by just poking around, or in today’s case, I was searching for Anthidium and discovered none of Jane’s bees are being counted right now. I had thought that those in particular were but maybe I just did not notice until today.
I asked one guy if he had some kind of settings that he added through his profile to exclude being automatically included into projects and he said he did not think so. That was the only reason I can think of for this to be happening.