Stats of 2022. Generation question

Last year I carried out the statistical analysis of my profile offered by the platform on December 31, this year I did it at the beginning of this month when they authorized it. At the beginning of December it marked me that I had made 730 observations, throughout the month of December I have generated more observations but these have not been counted in the stats when I re-enter my personal statistics. That is, the statistics are only performed once and are unchangeable?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards

You can refresh the stats.

The button to refresh your stats is at the very bottom of your summary (see image). You can do it as often as you like-- even next year if you want to be safe.

4 Likes

Follow-up question: do the state reflect observations observed in that year or uploaded in that year. I did a lot of archival observations from pre-iNat this year; will they be in this year’s stats, or the stats from the long-ago year they were observed, or not in any stats at all?

1 Like

It’s observed in that year. I’ve also recently uploaded a bunch of archival photos from past years, and they don’t show up in the count for 2022. Plus I can create a year-end summary for years before I created my account (just change the url to a different year) that reflects these older observations.

I actually do this regularly with my old years stats, because species count does change do to IDers activities :-)

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.